1. Browse our extensive range of designs and collections
– By using the menu to the left
2. Purchase your favourite item
– Click on the design you wish to order
– Choose an option from the drop down menu
– Click add to cart
– Once you have added all your items, continue to “Checkout” to complete your order through the PayPal checkout
3. Complete your order details on the order form
– After completing your payment through PayPal, you will be automatically redirected to our order page. This is where you will complete the details for your design.
– In the ‘Specific Requests and Message Box’ outline your specific requirements (size, orientation, text (wording), colour and fonts).
– If you are not redirected to our order page to complete your details, click here to complete the order form.
– Click submit
4. Confirmation email of order
– You will receive confirmation via email, that your order has been received.
5. Receive a draft via email
– A draft copy of your design will be emailed to you for your revision. Please let us know if you would like any further changes made to your order.
6. Final Design
– After your revisions are made, our team will send you the final design.
– The digital file will be sent to you as a JPEG file.
– Printed invites will be printed and posted to you.
For printed invitations
Photo Paper Printing
Our invitation range is printed on 6×4 matte high quality photo paper.
Please contact us for alternate sizes and prices.
(5″ x 7″, 5″x5″ and 6″ x 6″ available upon request).
For print your self digital file
1. Our team will email you a pre-formatted JPEG file for easy printing at any photo centre/kiosk. We recommend Big W. but Kmart officeworks, etc are all suitable places to print your digital file. Matte looks best.
2. To print on your home printer please select actual size.
Quick Tips for printing at home
– Print in small batches to ensure your printer does not over heat and smudge the ink and the it is formatted to the correct size.
– Use a guillotine (available in any craft or stationery store) for a straight cut.
– Add embellishments for extra flare (ribbon, jewels, etc).
Invitations are printed and posted with in 48hrs of confirmation of file approval(except weekends). Printed invites will be posted via regular Australia Post (express post available for an additional charge). Please view our price list for full details.
Please Note (Disclaimer)
- Envelopes are not included with purchase
- Colours may appear differently on your screen, than they do printed.